The Society Of Strays 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Score Board

General Rules

Go down

General Rules Empty General Rules

Post by Admin Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:06 pm

-RESPECT EVERYONE. No exceptions. If you can't be nice, leave.

-It is your responsibility to READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS. All of them. Thoroughly. Got it? New announcements will have a link to them in the news table or will be posted in the announcements board.

-ONE ACCOUNT PER CHARACTER, unless you will be roleplaying them in the same thread often.

-DON'T USE CHAT SPEAK. Please and thank you. The occasional "lol" or "brb" on the c-box is fine, but don't be excessive.

-NO CURSING out of character.

-You can have UNLIMITED CHARACTERS, but if I see this becoming a problem, this rule will be changed.

-DON'T ASK TO BE A FACTION LEADER. I will select the most capable person(s) for the job when the time comes. If you wish to be a Faction Leader, be nice, fun, active, and committed to the site.

-NO UGLY DISPLAY NAMES like wolfluv426 or something. Make it nice and appropriate. I prefer your main role play character's name to keep it simple.

-DON'T STRETCH THE PAGE with huge images. The largest width you can make them is 500px.

-FOLLOW THE FORUMOTION RULES Failure to do so puts the site at risk of deletion.limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice
you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down